Complete Agnes & Cat Fragrance Guide.
We understand it’s hard buying fragrances online, so here’s the fragrance notes to give you helping hand.
- Windermere - Inspired by the lake district, Windemere is subtle, clean and fresh. It has top notes of lemon and aqua, mid notes of jasmine and bottom notes of vanilla and white floral.
- Moroccan Roll - Moroccan Roll is a musky, rich fragrance with pink pepper and woody notes. It has top notes of Neroli and Lemon, mid notes of Rose, Cypress, Jasmine and bottom notes of Oudh, Patchouli, Cedarwood.
- Rhubarb Rhubarb - Yes that is double rhubarb. This is the perfect scent for all ages. It's one of the strongest and most popular scents in the range. Just like rhubarb and custard sweets. It has top notes of peppermint, middle notes of rhubarb and bottom notes of vanilla.
- Sea Salt and Moss - is a subtle, clean, refreshing, uplifting scent that is perfect for any occasion. Think of the aroma you get that lets you know you are by the sea. It has top notes of tangerine, grapefruit and sage, mid notes of seaweed and sea salt and bottom notes of cedarwood, musk and amber.
- Provence - Inspired by the lavender fields of Provence this scent creates an atmosphere of calm relaxation. It has top notes of basil, middle notes of lavender and nutmeg and bottom notes of amber and patchouli. Perfect for an evening bath. Top notes: Basil Middle notes: Lavender, Nutmeg Bottom notes: Amber, Patchouli
- Fell Berry - is inspired by the wild berries found on the fells of the Lake District where these candles are made. It is a strong fruity fragrance with a prominent blackberry scent. It has top notes of apple and strawberry, mid notes of blackberry, blackcurrant and cassis, and bottom notes of herbs and mint.
Moon Stone- Top notes: Red Grapefruit, Lemon, Cranberry Middle notes: Red Sage, Lavender, Red Saffron Bottom notes: Red Cedarwood, Hot Amber, Coffee Beans
- Coffee and Walnut - As you might imagine this smells good enough to eat. One of the strongest scents it smells a bit like cocoa butter. This one has top notes of walnut, mid notes of cocoa and bottom notes of roasted coffee beans.
- Tea and Roses - A traditional British fragrance with the heady floral scent of an English country garden combined with a nice cup of tea. It has top notes of tea and citrus, middle notes of rose, rosewood, jasmine and lavender, and bottom notes of white amber.
- Dolly Blue- Top notes: Bergamot, Plum Middle notes: Jasmine, Tonka, Bottom notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, MusK
- Fresh Citrus - Just as you would imagine this fragrance is zesty, crisp and fresh. A great fragrance that everyone will enjoy. It has top notes of citrus lemon and peach, middle notes of jasmine and lavender, and bottom notes of creamy musk and white amber.
- Parma Violet- Top notes: Violet Flower Middle notes: Rose, Freesia, Bottom notes: Powdery Violet, Iris
- Clementine - This juicy scent is sweet and fresh. In fact, it smells good enough to eat. There are top notes of apple, lemon and bay, middle notes of orange blossom and rose, and bottom notes of clove and vanilla. Yum!
- White Fig - is a beautiful subtle fig fragrance that is delicate and sweet. It has top notes of blackcurrant, mid notes of fresh white fig and bottom notes of green fig leaf.
- Pressed Peonies - A smooth floral scent with hints of vetiver musk and green leaf. This fragrance has top notes of bergamot, middles notes of green leaf and jasmine and bottom notes of peonies, white musk and vetiver.
- Velvet Moon - a slightly floral fragrance with bags of pomegranate and pepper. It has top notes of mandarin and basil, woody notes and pink pepper in the middle and bottom notes of pomegranate, patchouli and Cashmere Musk.
- Japanese Bloom - is a fresh, floral fragrance crafted with delicate, light flowers such as rose and lotus. Delicate and feminine. It has top notes of white tea, mid notes of lotus flower and rose, wood and white musk.
- Vintage Gardenia- Top notes: Cardamon, White Florals Middle notes: Gardenia, Tuberose Bottom notes: Sandalwood, Myrrh