Frequently Asked Questions
Is your jewellery genuine sterling silver?
Is our jewellery genuine sterling silver?
All our sterling silver jewellery comes from ethical suppliers and artisans. All items are guaranteed to be a minimum of 925 Sterling Silver (92.5 parts in 1000) unless otherwise stated.
Some items carry a full Uk Hallmark while others are stamped 925, due to the size or delicate nature of some of our designs.
This is in compliance the UK Hallmarking laws and regulations.
You can find out more about what is sterling silver on our blog post HERE
when will my order be dispatched?
UK & International Delivery.
Orders generally ship within one business day, Order before 12pm GMT Monday to Friday and items will be dispatched on the same working day where possible .
*This excludes bank holidays, special or bespoke orders.
When will my order arrive?
Standard UK Delivery:
Aims to deliver your order from dispatch in 2- 4 working days, excluding Saturdays. Please note due to staff shortages and the pandemic situation this service can take up to 10 working days.
Next Working Day / Express UK Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery when ordered before 12pm Monday to Friday by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, not including Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. All services we use require a signature on delivery. If you miss the delivery, a card will be left to let you know a delivery has been attempted.
International Standard Delivery:
Orders generally ship within one business day & aims to deliver your order in 7-10 working days. This can take up to 14 working days depending on the country and carrier.For deliveries to addresses outside the UK, the International Signed For Delivery service is our standard shipping option.
Once the package has left the jurisdiction of the UK Post Office, it is subject to the delivery performance of the postal service of the recipient's country.
Delivery times are estimated and relay on various factors such as delivery company, Customs & Clearance etc. If you are concerned about your delivery schedule or require an express delivery option contact us atHello@twelvesilvertrees.com
What payment methods do you accept?
We offer a wide variety of payment options, Click Here for details of our payment methods.
What are your delivery charges?
You can find our full breakdown of delivery charges HERE
I’ve changed my mind, can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel an order we will always try our best to do so if notified as soon as possible and the order has not already been processed./dispatched.
If your order has already be dispatched, you will need to return it to us for a refund.
Unfortunately once orders have been placed we are unable to change details or amend items within the order.
Can I return or exchange my purchase?
Can I return or exchange my purchase?
Of course! If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you can send it back to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange (T&C apply)
- You have 30 days to return full priced items and 14 days to return sale priced items.
- Product(s) must be returned to us for a return or full refund to be made.
- Product(s) must be unused - in its original packaging with labels and protective stickers intact, and still in the same new condition as when the product was recieved.
- Kindly note that you may be subject for the shipping expenses in returning this package to us, unless your purchase is faulty/damaged in transit.
- Twelve Silver Trees does not take responsibility for any items lost during the return shipping, we recommend sending by a trackable method.
- Once your returning package has been received by us, it is processed and inspected before we proceed in approving the respective return.
- When your return is approved, a full refund or exchange for replacement product will be issued for your order. Once a refund is issued on our system, you can expect it to be visible in your account within 5 - 10 business days
Our return address is:
Twelve Silver Trees Ltd, 20 Hurst Road, Earl Shilton, Leicestershire, LE9 7FG.
I have a problem or complaint, what do I do?
Please let us know if you are not happy with any aspect of our service.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the email subject 'urgent response required'.
In your email please tell us the full details of the issue concerned, items purchased, order number (if relevant) and your full contact details. We aim to deal with any issues that occur promptly and professionally and we will do our best to resolve any problems.
I’m buying as a gift, do you have a gift wrapping service?
Here at Twelve Silver Trees, we offer a full gift wrap service making us your one stop, jewellery & gift giving shop!
There's nothing like the anticipation of hearing your doorbell ring, knowing that you're about to receive your beautiful order from us wether it's for yourself to keep or to give as a gift. This is why every order from us is delivered in our signature high quality & eco friendly packaging.
However, if you wish for the gift recipient to experience that extra level of luxury and anticipation we now offer a gift wrapping option on every piece of jewellery. We hand wrap each item individually in our signature luxury black & white gift wrap. Finished with luxurious satin ribbon, carefully tied around the package and finished in a neat bow. Presented in a high quality gift bag, we also include a gift card, handwritten with your own message. (Please make sure to send us your personal message when placing your order)
Our wrapping paper and ribbon (alongside all our packaging) is carefully chosen to have low environmental impact and is all recyclable and as an added bonus we have teamed up with Greenspark & plant 1 tree for every purchase.
How do I clean my sterling silver jewellery?
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- Remove your jewellery before going to bed
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially stay away from humidity
- Remove jewellery when bathing, showering or swimming
- Remove jewellery when participating physical activities, e.g. cleaning/gardening
- Clean the jewellery after each use and occasionally wipe with a soft cloth
- Jewellery should be stored away seperately in an air-tight jewellery box
We do not recommend using silver dips or baths on silver jewellery with special finishes.
For more information on caring for your silver jewellery visit our blog post here.
Do you offer a repairs or resizing service? How do I get my items safely repaired?
We do not currently offer a repairs or resizing service. Be sure to leave your chosen jewellery shop/repairs provider with a receipt that specifies as many details of your jewellery items as possible, including the type of metal, the length of any chains, the weight of the piece, the size and type of any gemstones, a "map" of any diamonds, any flaws or imperfections, and the insured value if known.
Notes & Exclusions
With regrets, we are unable to post our candle & diffuser ranges outside of the United Kingdom