Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 is still causing problem & delays and as a result, couriers and the Royal Mail are experiencing some delays. Whilst we expect your Purchase to arrive in 2-3 business days, please allow up to 14 days for your UK delivery & 30 days for international delivery.
Local collection in unaffected at the present time.
What payment methods do you accept?
We offer a wide variety of payment options, Click here for details of our payment methods.
Can I collect my order in person?
Yes! Any of our in stock orders can be collected from us in Earl Shilton, Leicestershire by arrangement. Simply choose the local collection on checkout & let us know when you would like to collect.
What are your delivery charges?
You can find our full breakdown of delivery charges Here
How long will it take to receive my order?
Delivery times are estimated and relay on various factors such as delivery company, Customs & Clearance etc. If you are concerned about your delivery schedule or require an express delivery option contact us at Hello@twelvesilvertrees.com
Orders generally ship within one business day, Order before 12pm GMT Monday to Friday and items will be dispatched on the same working day where possible . This excludes bank holidays, special or bespoke orders.
Free Standard UK Delivery: Aims to deliver your order from dispatch in 2- 4 working days, excluding Saturdays. Please note due to staff shortages and the pandemic situation this service can take up to 10 working days.
Next Working Day / Express UK Delivery: Guaranteed next working day delivery when ordered before 12pm Monday to Friday by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, not including Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. All services we use require a signature on delivery. If you miss the delivery, a card will be left to let you know a delivery has been attempted.
To find more information about these delivery services, please visit: www.royalmail.com
If you wish to cancel an order we will always try our best if notified as soon as possible or the order has not already been processed. Unfortunately once orders have been placed we are unable to change details or amend items within the order.
Can I return or exchange my purchase?
Of course! If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you can send it back to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange (T&C apply)
- You have 30 days to return full priced items and 14 days to return sale priced items.
- Product(s) must be returned to us for a return or full refund to be made.
- Product(s) must be unused - in its original packaging with labels and protective stickers intact, and still in the same new condition as when the product was recieved.
- Kindly note that you may be subject for the shipping expenses in returning this package to us, unless your purchase is faulty/damaged in transit.
- Twelve Silver Trees does not take responsibility for any items lost during the return shipping, we recommend sending by a trackable method.
- Once your returning package has been received by us, it is processed and inspected before we proceed in approving the respective return.
- When your return is approved, a full refund or exchange for replacement product will be issued for your order. Once a refund is issued on our system, you can expect it to be visible in your account within 5 - 10 business days
Please see our dedicated Refund and exchange policies Here. If in doubt, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our return address is:
Twelve Silver Trees Ltd, 20 Hurst Road, Earl Shilton, Leicestershire, LE9 7FG.
Problems and complaints
Please let us know if you are not happy with any aspect of our service.
Email us at email@example.com and mark the email subject 'urgent response required'.
In your email please tell us the full details of the issue concerned, items purchased, order number (if relevant) and your full contact details. We aim to deal with any issues that occur promptly and professionally and we will do our best to resolve any problems.
My purchase is a gift, do you offer a gift wrapping service? Can I include a personalised message?
All our jewellery comes beautifully presented in our eco friendly signature packaging as standard and we can add a gift card for your special message.
But sometimes, something a little bit extra is needed!
Choose our gift wrap add on for the full works including gift wrap, gift bags & more!
How do I clean my tarnished silver jewellery?
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- Remove your jewellery before going to bed
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially stay away from humidity
- Remove jewellery when bathing, showering or swimming
- Remove jewellery when participating physical activities, e.g. cleaning/gardening
- Clean the jewellery after each use and occasionally wipe with a soft cloth
- Jewellery should be stored away seperately in an air-tight jewellery box
We do not recommend using silver dips or baths on silver jewellery with special finishes.
For more information on caring for your silver jewellery visit our blog post here.
Do you offer a repairs or resizing service? How do I get my items safely repaired?
We do not currently offer a repairs or resizing service. Be sure to leave your chosen jewellery shop/repairs provider with a receipt that specifies as many details of your jewellery items as possible, including the type of metal, the length of any chains, the weight of the piece, the size and type of any gemstones, a "map" of any diamonds, any flaws or imperfections, and the insured value if known.
Can I sleep in my Sterling Silver jewellery?
It is not a good idea to sleep in fancy earrings or necklaces. This can potentially dent or bend earrings, and even cause stretching of chains.
Is your jewellery genuine sterling silver?
All our products come from ethical suppliers and artisans. All items are guaranteed to be a minimum of 925 Sterling Silver (92.5 parts in 1000) unless otherwise stated. Some items carry a full Uk Hallmark while others are stamped 925, due to the size or delicate nature of some of our designs. This is in compliance the UK Hallmarking laws and regulations.
Notes & Exclusions
With regrets, we are unable to post our candle & diffuser ranges outside of the United Kingdom
If you have questions that are not covered in this section please contact us on our chat facility, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.